Date & Time
The online workshop will:
- Provide access and support to the FREE Curve Lurve teaching and learning resource.
- Promote and enhance the delivery of body and breast health awareness in schools.
PDHPE (Year 7-12) and Student Wellbeing teachers across all regions and education sectors are invited to attend a FREE 1-hour online workshop. It is designed as an opportunity for teachers to review the Curve Lurve teaching and learning resource and choose where to best implement relevant activities into their school’s current program/s and in line with the Australian Curriculum: HPE.
Where: Online Via Google Hangouts (Please check firewall with IT Dept. if logging on via school).
When: Many dates available (view full list here). Contact Tanya if a more suitable time is required.
Cost: Free (any relief costs must be covered by your school)
The session will examine the 4 Modules:
- Module 1- (Years 7-8) ‘Boobie newbies’
- Module 2 – (Years 7-8) ‘Feeling comfortable with your curves’
- Module 3 – (Years 9-10) ‘What’s healthy & what’s not?’
- Module 4 - (Years 11-12) ‘Breast cancer prevalence, Health Promotion, McGrath Foundation case study’
For further information and to REGISTER contact; Tanya Hanaee, McGrath Foundation, Education Advisor/PDHPE Teacher at Tanya@mcgrathfoundation.com.au
For more Curve Lurve Resources check out our Google Drive Folder.